Monday, January 18, 2016

Life is All About Perspective - Happy 2016!



Life is all about perspective! We can either have a positive attitude or live like sh* and allow others to dictate our own life! I choose to always (I should say more often than not) look at the bright side of things! I look up with the hopes to find answers to my many questions, to find solution to my anxieties and to tell God that I am thankful for the air I breath, for my Soul, and everything that makes me Human! I thank Him for showing me the way to Him even when I feel like I'm falling short. But with the love of the all mighty, with the support of my family and the loyalty of my dear friends I know that everything is possible. 
Life is all about perspective! We don't always have a great day, we aren't always positive and we don't always hope for the best, but we should always be thankful for another breath we take, another day we live....we should feed our soul with only the good and the positive! Look up and say thank God for everything! Be grateful and be kind! Faith conquers all fears. 
Life is all about perspective! 
Mine might be different than yours but if you were to smile more often you'd see how our perspective might turn out to be the same. I choose to look at the bright side! -took this photo at#PostOfficeSquare in #Boston 
Life is all about perspective. Either you can look at the beautiful blue sky or look at the thorns and branches of the leafless tree. 
#mytwocentsfortheday 
#inhonorofmlk 
#womanofsubstance 
#gratefulheart 
#thankful 
#lifeisallaboutperspective 
#heartofwarrior 
#heartofanelephant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carinho & Criticas: