Sunday, October 16, 2011

Complex Simplicity


Simplicity is genius.

Simple as breathing,
with no more effort or glory, without effect
or shame.

Simplicity as a virtue that in addition to existence.
The very existence,that adds nothing
nor wealth or anything.
no wealth or something.

Simplicity is freedom, lightness and transparency.

Simple as air, free as air
Don't be too serious, or dramatic.
I followed my merry way, light-hearted,
my soul in peace, without purpose, without nostalgia, without impatience.

The world, my kingdom is enough for me.
This is eternity, which is the height.

There's nothing to prove, once it's not there,
or no where to look, because everything is simply there.

What could be simpler than simplicity?
What's lighter?
The virtue of wisdom, and wisdom of the saints.

Simplicity is a progress,
simplicity is complex.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Carinho & Criticas: