Monday, October 31, 2011

The Daily Kabbalah Tune Up

"Figure It Out"

Over the years, students come to me with their dilemmas, wanting to know what I think? Many times, I've answer, 'I don't have an opinion', 'What do you think?"'You don't have an opinion?''Of course I do. The Gemini in me has loads of opinions. But my opinions are not as important as your own.We all get in the habit of running to our teachers, doctors, lawyers, parents, etc. for help, and it sucks our energy. We don't need to be running to people every time we have a question.The Rav always taught me that asking questions and engaging life is how we connect. Knowledge is everything. Pursuing questions and figuring things out is how we connect our 1 percent lives to the 99 percent. Consciousness is the bridge.When we sacrifice our free will for the sake of listening to others, we are severing our link to the spiritual side of life.
Today, I'm not telling you what I think you need to do. You figure it out.

by Yeshuda Berg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carinho & Criticas: