Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day to MYSELF

Today is a special day, it is..........my lovely cousin, Katlene's birthday! Haha so you thought I'd say it is a special day, because it's Valentine's Day? Actually, yeah!!!! Now that I'm thinking about it.
Well to be honest, this is a dedication for a Happy Valentine's Day to Me.
Today is a day for love and happiness (like any other day, really).
So this is what I'm planning to do, besides loving myself!

1. Pamper myself! (oh yeah)
2. Refocus my goals! (already started)
3. Take up a hobby! (or two, three......many)
4. Eat my fav ice-cream: Dulce de Leche! (yumm)
5. Tell myself how much I mean to the world.
6. Living life, loving it.

Yap, yap! I deserve it.

So there you have it, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carinho & Criticas: