Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vibes!

Sometimes I feel too much, at other times feel nothing and sometimes, I envision,
A tangle.
Stagnation.
I feel like I'm not part of here.
I feel as if I have to go home.
Renewal, indecision.
....
I look back and I see that a certain sweetness is gone.
I'm nostalgic.
My hands are tied.
Without the power for any resolution and action.
Powerless...
I feel a veil that falls on my face, on my shoulder.
I get on my knees.
There's a strange feeling that I have been here before.
I must be lost, walking in circles.

Signs ...
And the heat that warms my soul is gone.
Thinking about it, makes me miss it.
The reality is, it hurts my stomach.
I should see a doctor!
Not one, but two!
Take medications, do treatments, follows the instructions strictly.
And all this, accompanied by a hand to hold.

Power...
Don't trust it.
Forget that it can help you.
Forget about what it is.
Forget that you came from it.
Sweet are the dead, that pretends to be saints.
Sweet are the sordid pretending to be clean.
I forgot how life can have a sweet taste.
How could someone act like this? Poor thing...
Pitiable are the weak too.
Woe to those who deceive themselves.
But...what's the advantage of not being deceived?
What is it?
Aloof. Cold. Fearful. Sad. Disenchanted.
What a crestfallen look....it must be the lack of sun.
That's it, I'll go look for a doctor!
I promise to fix everything, the way it's supposed to be.
Ignorance.
My spirit is poor.
Lack of for an active voice and individualism.
Lack for a character.
I dream of a worthy,
living soul.
Magic!
Open sesame.
I dream of a rapprochement.
Disagreements haunt me...
They dreamed of me...
I want to dream the same dream as you.
I outburst.
I discharge.
I have the sensation of walking in circles, we must ask:
Where is the exit, please?
Where is the exit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carinho & Criticas: