Monday, March 15, 2010

World Travel

It is not hard to imagine myself, embarking on a world journey.
It is not hard to dream about emerging myself, on a culture and tradition different than my own.
It is hard to be in two places at once; therefore taking one step at a time, is my best bet.
India, Indonesia, Italy....these three countries call my attention. I don't know if it's because of the book "Love, Eat and Pray" by Elizabeth Gilbert, I recently read.
But either way it's something about them...Or could it be Egypt, Kenya, and Israel?
Opportunities and more opportunities!
Places, people, food, language, culture...etc these amongst many other "interests" calls my name.
I wish, I could be at not only two but three, four, five...places...or as many as I could imagine, and dream about.
Something about the world really fascinates me.
I don't know what exactly is it, but I do know that it changes me for the better each and everyday.
It makes me want IT, more than ever, with all my positive thoughts and with all my soul.
I want to embark in this world journey, which began since I opened my eyes for the first time.
I want to be part of this world, today, more than ever before.
I want IT.
I really do.
Questioning myself is out of the question.
I dream with my eyes wide open, and I can feel my soul vibrate...
It's my five senses working at their best.
It's me embarking in this world journey, that I imagined myself in.
It's me in India, Indonesia and Italy...It's me in Egypt, Kenya and Israel...
It's me and the reality of this world.
World travel, is what I call IT.
IT starts...NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carinho & Criticas: