Thursday, March 18, 2010

Words of Reality

"You may think I'm a small person here, I'm 28 years old, for the record. Just for those who are saying, who is this small person telling us or teaching us... I'm not teaching anybody, I'm just sharing my experiences. That's what we call O.D.D at home [Nigeria] ... What I'm trying to say is...I take everything so serious, I find myself taking everything so serious (this year), like, it's good to be focused, is good to be serious, but it's also important not to forget, to feel, to really feel. And i decided to take a break [...] I went back home, and so many things happened within that one month in Lagos (Nigeria)...so many serious, like...accidents, I see people dying, I go to the general hospital, and I see how people are packed, together in one room, with all sorts of sickness and stuff like that...and I'm like...Nneka, your life is good, and God is good, and I'm not saying that if one is going through hardship, that God is not good...God is always good. Important is that we live life to the fullest, that we love. The only thing, that is important in life is to love, and that's the healing to every thing, to every sickness, to every whatsoever. The answer is LOVE, begin, end, middle...so that's my own. [...]"

These words of reality, were spoken by Nneka, live in Philly, before singing Heartbeat.
Her words, speak to me, as I live my everyday life.
The link is as follow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FRY0Ypik8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Carinho & Criticas: